|VisiQuick helps you to acquire, view, compare and measure all your images (x-ray, intra oral, color, and documents), from digital x-ray systems, or scanners for classical x-rays.|
VisiQuick is automatically activated from your patient administration program when you want to view images stored with the current patient. All patients' files can be opened from anywhere in a network.
VisiQuick contain several image enhancement functions as well as measurement tools to assist you in your daily work:
If you work with X-ray, Intra- or Extra oral photos, or if you often send or receive photos to/from colleagues, VisiQuick is your choice.
- For projections' errors, you can use VisiQuick Endo-file measurements.
- To easier locate cavities between teeth, use Digital subtraction.
VisiQuick »The best alternative »
How to buy »
VisiQuick Support »
|Recommended System Requirements|
Supported administration programs
- Dual core CPU, 4GB memory, 1280x1024 resolution, 32bit color, DVI monitor cable.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- All management programs are linked.
- VisiQuick integrates with the world's most popular digital sensors, imaging plate systems, digital panoramic devices, digital cameras, scanners, and video sources.
- Import & export all image types you need in your clinic.
- Automatic contrast enhancement.
- Image enhancement functions (gamma correction, linear and uniform correction, etc).
- Sharpness/Smoothing filter.
- Interactive contrast.
- Automatic rotation/mirror.
- Photo comparisons with up to 4x4images on screen.
- X-Ray and other images (intra oral, Panoramic, and Cephalographic).
- Extra oral and intra oral photos.
- Scanned documents.
- 3D and video recordings.
- Comparing, zooming and measuring.
- X-Ray teeth status.
- Extra- and intra-oral color status.
- Implant status.
- Ortho/Ceph status.
- Document overview and browse.
- Angle measurements.
- Line distance measurements.
- Implant angle measurement.
- Endo-file length and corrected-length.
- Texts for annotations.
- Arrows for indications.
- Color for highlighting.
- Bone resorption/regeneration graphics.
- Uncompressed or compressed saving of photos to disk.
- Compressed is approx. 25,000 X-Ray photos in 1GB disk space.
- Compression using JPEG.
- Compression using ZIP loss-less format.
- Unlimited number of patients.
- Printout in color or black and white on normal paper or CD
- 1 to 4 photos per page, with patient notes, photo notes and measurement data.